Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MoOdY!!!

Honestly I do not want to die; Not yet! But as I am forced to! Let us talk about it.

I am given a chance to choose the manner of my death.(How lucky I am!) First of all I do not want to die in an earthquake.It is absolutely a tragedy and all the people around the world will become sad and depressed but not for me.No one cares about me!
As a second way I hate dying in a car accident.Imagine that you are having a good time with your friends or family in a car,maybe you are laughing and suddenly everything is finished!No!That is not a good way.
The third way is to die in a hospital.While I am sick for a long time as days pass by everyone become tired of me.They wish me to die as soon as possible!And after long time,dying in a rainy day,lonely in the hospital is dreadful.Oh!No!It is not fair!
At last maybe this could be the best way to die:in a sunny day that everyone is happy;After having lots of fun with my friends,enjoying my life with my family;At night I will go to bed and close my eyes and ask God to forgive me for all those bad things that I did and all those good things that I could do but I did not!I will die and they will find my cold body in the next morning.

No comments: