Sunday, April 27, 2008

What do you value in choosing a job?

There are many factors that I take into consideration when choosing a job, however, I overvalue a few of them. First and foremost I like a creditable job and workplace. Certain professions by themselves are quite approving and also some workplaces are so well-established that can give the workers an additional credit. The next important factor is having a challenging job. I want my job to provide me with the opportunities to improve myself and not to be a routine-type one. Then, I prefer a job with flexible working hours. With all the responsibilities that life has given me I need a schedule to be able to handle all of them together. And finally, there lies the money matter. Well-paid jobs have always been most welcomed by people including me. There are many factors that make a job desirable but if these four are provided the rest can be overlooked.

Ninette Zadourian

1 comment:

golkurd said...

Precisely mentioned values!!!