Monday, April 14, 2008

Nilofar Rajabi Moghadam -

If I was given a chance to choose my home town I would definitely choose a European city. I have three major reasons why I prefer European cities to my real hometown. First of all there would be more facilities to live comfortably. Most of European cities are civilized and the life standard is high. As a result living is easier and more pleasurable. My second reason is about the freedom that can be found there. European can dress in a way the like; they can show their disagreement toward their government policy easily. As we saw lots of movies that are against their country policy and there wouldn’t be any punishment because of disagreement. My last reason goes back to the environmental cleanness. There are lots of laws to keep the environment clean and people obey the rules willingly. There is less air pollution and surely there is less diseases. These three reasons combine together to convince me to prefer European cities to Tehran.

p.s. dear amigos I definitely prefer my real hometown to any other city just because I love it but I don’t have convincing reasons to write paragraph thus I said I would choose European city.

Nilofar Rajabi Moghadam

1 comment:

MoOdy!!! said...

congratulate Niloo!u r the first one who post ur writing on this blog.don't worry!i try to convice others not to kill u!!!